Concrete jungle where dreams are made of. There is nothing you can't do. Now you are in New York. .Empire State of Mind (Part II), Alicia Keys
The broker fee could be as low as a 1/2 month of rent with our Uber Broker Incentives & Freebies
|302 West 149th St Apt 3A, Central Harlem|
|Beautifully Renovated! Enormous
Separate Kitchen, Abundant Closets
Next to Jackie Robinson Park in a well managed and maintained 3rd Floor walk up building with live in super. Enormous is no exaggeration.
- Both bedrooms can easily fit a queen with nightstands and dresser.
- Living room can easily fit a large sectional sofa, coffee table and entertainment center. -
- Very large separate modern kitchen with ample oak cabinets and preparation pace.
- Abundant walk in closets
- Oversized tiled bathroom
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Over-sized sun-drenched windows
* High ceilings
* Radiant baseboard heating
* Voice intercom
* Cable/internet ready
- Heat and hot water included, live in super.
- Laundry 1 block away.
- Only minutes to the A, C, B, D, 3 and Eighth Avenue bus lines.
We make renting easy for everyone!
NYC No Fee apartments are in buildings where the landlord is paying for our services.No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee back to you.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment.
If an apt is not No Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We reimburse the application fee for all approved Applicants. We provide a $25 pizza eGift certificate at lease signing.