|304 West 148th St, Apt 4A, Harlem|
|Our other similar 2 bedrooms rent for $2,100-$2,300. There are strict income requirements / limitations to qualify
Beautifully Renovated Enormous 2 Bedroom, Separate Kitchen, Abundant Closets
Next to Jackie Robinson Park in a well managed and maintained 4th Floor walk up building with live in super. Enormous is no exaggeration.
- Both bedrooms can easily fit a queen with nightstands and dresser.
- Living room can easily fit a large sectional sofa, coffee table and entertainment center. -
- Very large separate modern kitchen with ample oak cabinets and preparation pace.
- Abundant walk in closets
- Oversized tiled bathroom
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Over-sized sun-drenched windows
* High ceilings
* Voice intercom
* Cable/internet ready
- Heat and hot water included, live in super.
- Laundry 1 block away.
- Only minutes to the A, C, B, D, 3 and Eighth Avenue bus lines.
We make renting easy for everyone!
Our other similar 2 bedrooms rent for $2,100-$2,300. There are strict income requirements / limitations to qualify
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment.
If an apt is not No Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard