|655 East 233rd St Apt A10, Wakefield|
|Low Broker Fee! Enormous 800 sq ft+, Renovated, Sun Drenched, Laundry, Near Montefiore Hospital
- This is not just an apartment, this is an 800+ sq ft HOME!
- Located 1 block East 233rd 2 and 5 or Wakefield LIRR in a very well maintained and managed building.
- This 1st floor walk up is spacious and very sunny throughout the entire apartment.
Beautiful hardwood floors and attractive light fixtures add style to a very comfortable space.
- Very Large Eat In Kitchen.
- Extra room between kitchen and living room
- Bedroom can easily fit king, night stands and dresser
- Living Room can easily fit large sectional sofa, coffee table and entertainment center
- Abundant closets through out
Generous heat and hot water included.
- Shares and Guarantors welcome. Sorry No Pets.
- We make renting easy!
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment.
If an apt is not No Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard