|305 West 149th St, Apt 3D, Harlem|
|Massive, Beautifully Updated 2 Bedroom, Separate Kitchen, Abundant Closets, 3rd Floor
- Massive is no exaggeration, over 1,000 sq ft.
- Next to Jackie Robinson Park on West 149th St between 8th Avenue and Bradhurst Avenue
- Well managed and maintained walk up building with live in super.
- Both bedrooms can easily fit queens and night stands
- Living room can easily fit a large sectional sofa, coffee table, dining table and entertainment center
- Very large separate modern kitchen with ample oak cabinets and preparation space.
- Abundant walk in closets
- Oversized tiled bathroom
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Over sized sun drenched windows and high ceilings throughout.
- Voice intercom, cable/internet ready, heat and hot water included, live in super
- Laundry 1 block away
- Only minutes to the A,C,B,D,3 and Eight Avenue bus lines.
- Starbucks, NYC Sports Club and Pathmark a short stroll
- Pet Friendly case by case
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment.
If an apt is not No Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard