|302 West 148th St, Apt 1A, Harlem|
|Beautifully Renovated Enormous Loft-like Studio with Separate Kitchen, Abundant Closets, 1st Floor
Walk In Closet As Big As Home Office
Next to Jackie Robinson Park in a well managed and maintained walk up building with live in super. Enormous is no exaggeration.
- Larger than most 1 bedrooms.
- Living Area can easily be divided into a separate living room and bedroom area
- Bedroom area could easily fit a queen
- Living room area could easily fit a sofa, coffee table and entertainment center
- Very large separate modern kitchen with ample oak cabinets and preparation pace.
- Abundant walk in closets
- Oversized tiled bathroom
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Over-sized sun-drenched windows
* High ceilings
* Voice intercom
* Cable/internet ready
- Radiant baseboard heating
- Heat and hot water included, live in super.
- Laundry 1 block away.
- Only minutes to the A, C, B, D, 3and Eight Avenue bus lines.
Pets Case By Case
We make renting easy for everyone!
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment.
If an apt is not No Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard