|3333 Broadway Apt D22F, Manhattanville|
|This Apartment Was Recently Rented.
We Can Check Future Availability In This Building Or Search Similar Apartments Nearby For You!
No Broker Fee Manhattanville Renovated 1 Bed
Total Renovation, Elevator, Laundry, Secure Attended Lobby
- Separate sunny kitchen features stainless steel appliances including microwave
- Kitchen features granite counter tops and cherry wood cabinets
- Living room easily fits a large sofa, entertainment center and coffee table
- Queen Sized bedroom can fit night stands and dresser
- Abundant closets
- Sun Drenched over-sized windows
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings Throughout
- Live In Super & Responsive Management
- Walk to City College
- 2 Subway stops to Columbia University
- Walking Distance to Riverbank State Park
Most Convenient to 1 at West 137th St City College
We Make Renting For Everyone!
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment. Say goodbye to Bronx Old School Broker Fees with your NYC Apartments Expert
If an apt is not No Broker Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee and no more than a one month broker fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard