|55 West 105th St, Apt 20, Upper West Side|
|No Fee UWS, Total Renovation, Charming Exposed Brick, Washer Dryer in Apt
Well managed and maintained 5th floor walk up, 1 Block to Central Park and easy walk to Columbia
- Completely Renovated Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops & Beautiful Wood Cabinetry
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Beautiful Natural Light
- Renovated Bathroom
- Abundant Closet Space
- Beautiful Pre-War Character & Charm
- Gorgeous Location in heart of UWS
- One Block From Central Park!
- Surrounded by some of the city's best shops & restaurants
- Walking distance to Whole Foods
- Close to Columbia University
- 1/2 Block to Citi Bike Location
- Steps to B,C, & 1 Subway Trains!
Advertised rent reflects $4,250 with 1 month free
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment. Say goodbye to Bronx Old School Broker Fees with your NYC Apartments Expert
If an apt is not No Broker Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee and no more than a one month broker fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard