|655 East 233rd St Apt A1, Wakefield|
|This Apartment Was Recently Rented.
We Can Check Future Availability In This Building Or Search Similar Apartments Nearby For You!
Low Broker Fee!, Renovated, Sun Drenched, Laundry, Near Montefiore Hospital
- Located 1 block East 233rd 2 and 5 or Wakefield LIRR in a very well maintained and managed building.
- This 1st floor walk up is spacious and very sunny throughout the entire apartment.
Beautiful hardwood floors and attractive light fixtures add style to a very comfortable space.
- Very Large Eat In Kitchen.
- Bedroom can easily fit king, night stands and dresser
- Small Living Room can easily fit a sofa, coffee table, entertainment center
- Abundant closets through out
Generous heat and hot water included.
- Shares and Guarantors welcome. Sorry No Pets.
- We make renting easy!
No Fee means absolutely no broker fee is paid by you.. There are never any "administrative" fees, hidden costs or last minute surprises disguising broker fees.
Building owners of NO FEE apartments pay our fee. Building owner's generally pay a one month fee. We rebate 15% of that one month fee to you. We pay you at lease signing.
Really? That is almost 2 months of rent. That is a lot of money to pay a broker to rent an apartment. Say goodbye to Bronx Old School Broker Fees with your NYC Apartments Expert
If an apt is not No Broker Fee you may pay as little as 1/2 month of rent as a fee and no more than a one month broker fee. Pay less with The Apartments Expert!
We cultivate landlord relationships so you may not have to pay an application fee or pet fee. You might get a free month of rent. You may even receive a 7 Day Unlimited MetroCard